10 sqm – empty
- Bars/Restaurants/Ticker offices
- Dressing rooms
|Short side||2.42 mt|
|Long side||4.84 mt|
|Internal H||2.70 mt|
|External H||2.99 mt|
- Load-bearing frame made of galvanized steel.
- Sideward “sandwich” panels by which the insulation of entire structure is obtainable through an inside fire-extinguishing polyurethanic foam layer of 40 kg/cubic meter of density.
- Flooring system made of wooden panels on which a linoleum sheet is glued. Flooring insulation can be improved by placing a layer of fiberglass wool beneath the wooden panels.
- Covering realized with corrugated “sandwich” panels. Alternately, it can be constructed with a lower layer made of varnished steel staves, an inside layer of fiberglass wool and an upper layer of varnished corrugated metal sheet.
- Window/door frames in anodized aluminum or PVC.
- Elettrical system and materials implemented in accordance with CEI and IMQ standards.
All the QB models are modular and stackable.